Amanshayev Yermek Amirkhanuly
Born on March 12, 1963
S.M. Kirov Kazakh State University - philologist, teacher of Kazakh language and literature.
09.1979-09.1980 - teacher of physical education of secondary school No. 1 of Yeraliyevskiy District in Mangishlak Oblast;
09.1985-07.1986 senior researcher of the Central State Museum of Kazakh SSR, Alma-Ata;
07.1986-11.1988 scientific editor of the editorial board of architecture and art of the Kazakh Soviet Encyclopedia;
11.1988-07.1991 executive secretary of "Zhalyn" magazine, Alma-Ata;
07.1991-01.1995 - senior lecturer of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty;
01.1995-05.1995 adviser of the Department of Culture and Public Relations for Public Associations of the Office of the Affairs of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty;
05.1995-12.1995 consultant of the Internal Policy Department of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty;
12.1995-04.1997 Head of Sector of Social and Cultural Development Department of the Government Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty;
04.1997-11.1997 Head of Sector of the Department for Coordination of Government Decisions Preparations of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty;
11.1997-07.1998 Consultant of the Expert-Analytical Department of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Akmola;
07.1998-05.1999 Consultant of the Unproductive Sector of the Department for Financial and Economic Expertise of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana;
05.1999-12.1999 Head of Sector of the Economic Department of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana;
12.1999-03.2000 - Deputy Head, Head of Sector of the Department for Regional Development and Social Field of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
03.2000-10.2002 Head of Astana Department of Culture;
10.2002-06.2003 Chairman of the Committee of Culture, Ministry of Culture, Information and Public Accord of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
06.2003-10.2003 Deputy Minister of Culture, Information and Public Accord of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
10.2003-2004 Deputy Minister of Culture of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2004-02.2006 Deputy Minister of Culture, Information and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
02.2006-04.2008 Deputy Akim of Astana;
04.2008-05.2008 Acting Head of Kazakhstan Temir Zholy NC JSC Staff;
05.2008-12.2014 President of Shaken Aymanov Kazakhfilm National Company JSC;
19.12.2014 Deputy Akim of Astana
The Honorary Title of "Kazakstannyn Yenbek Sіnіrgen Kayratkeri", "Madeniyet Kayratkeri" Badge.
In accordance with the Decree of Akim of Astana dated December 24, 2014 № 06-40 On the Allocation of Responsibilities between Akim of Astana, Its Deputies and the Head of the Staff", Deputy Akim of Astana, Amanshayev Ye.A.:
1. is personally responsible for compliance with the decrees taken by Akimat, decisions and orders of Akim, legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, organizes the implementation of acts and instructions of Akim on internal, youth policy and information, culture, healthcare, education, social security, physical culture and sports, oralmans (repatriates).
2. ensures interaction and coordination of territorial bodies activities for the implementation of programs and comprehensive actions in information and public consent, development of languages, implementation of youth policy regional principles and state support to non-government organizations.
3. manages toponymy and onomastics issues, ensures coordination of work on rational use of the visual environment of the city and its design (in terms of social advertising).
4. arranges implementation of regional policy in labor, employment, social partnership, public policy for ensuring and following rights and freedoms of the child, restoration of violated rights of children.
5. carries out practical works on coordination of city agencies in preparation and conduct of socio-political, cultural-sporting events.
6. organizes interaction with creative unions, the media, public associations, religious, youth and veteran organizations, ethno-cultural associations.
7. has the right of the first signature of the legal entity for contractual, financial and claim-related documents at registration of licenses and other permits, if necessary.
8. supervises, coordinates and cooperates with:
1) "Astana Department of Internal Policy" State Institution;
2) "Astana Office of Employment and Social Programs" State Institution;
3) "Astana Office of Healthcare" State Institution;
4) "Astana Office of Education" State Institution;
5) "Astana Office of Culture" State Institution;
6) "Astana Office for Youth Policy" State Institution;
7) "Astana Office for Languages Development" State Institution;
8) "Astana Office of Tourism, Physical Culture and Sports" State Institution (physical culture and sports issues);
9) "Astana Office for Religious Affairs" State Institution;
10) "Department of the Committee for Monitoring of Medical and Pharmaceutical Activities of the Ministry of Healthcare and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana" Republican State Institution;
11) "Department of Control of Education in Astana of the Committee for Control of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan" State Institution;
12) "Department of Correctional System in Astana" State Institution (in terms of social and other assistance to those who have served their criminal sentences);
13) City Branch of "State Center for Pension Payments of the Ministry of Healthcare and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan" in Astana Republican State Enterprise;
14) "Duman" Entertainment Center" Joint Stock Company;
15) Astana Akshamy" Editorial Office Limited Liability Partnership;
16) Vechernyaya Astana Editorial Office Limited Liability Partnership;
17) Rukhaniyat Center Limited Liability Partnership;
18) "Yelorda -Zharnama" Limited Liability Partnership;
19) cultural and educational centers and institutions;
20) "Department of the Committee for Medical Services Payment of the Ministry of Healthcare and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana" Republican State Institution;
21) "Department of the Committee for Labor, Social Protection and Migration of the Ministry of Healthcare and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana" Republican State Institution.
9. ensures interaction with:
1) higher and secondary special educational institutions;
2) art unions;
3) theaters and museums;
4) non-governmental organizations, public associations, religious confessions, ethno-cultural associations.
1) Special Commission for Coordination of Work, Disputes-Solving on Registration and Records of Citizens Suffered from Nuclear Tests at the Semipalatinsk Nuclear Test Site;
2) the City Onomastics Commission;
3) City Headquarters for the Adoption of Urgent Measures aimed at reducing maternal and infant mortality;
4) City Tripartite Commission on Social Partnership and Regulation of Social and Labor Relations;
5) City Commission for the Appointment of Social Payments to Graduates of Secondary Schools for Tuition Fees Payment in Higher Educational Institutions of Astana;
6) Commission on Women's Affairs and Family and Demographic Policy;
7) Commission for Minors Affairs and their Rights Protection;
8) Commission for the Protection of Historical and Cultural Monuments;
9) Commission on State Symbols under the authority of Astana Akimat;
10) Commission for the Establishment of Seniority for Persons who have worked within at least 6 months in the period from June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945;
11) The Council for Youth Affairs;
12) the Council for Assistance to the Activities of Institutions that are executing criminal penalties and other measures of criminal law, as well as on organization of social and other assistance to those who have served their criminal sentences;
13) Coordinating Council for Health Protection;
14) The Council for Cooperation and Collaboration with Non-Governmental Organizations;
15) The Council for Development of Technical and Vocational Education and Training;
16) Working Group on the Further Improvement of State Language Policy;
17) Public Council for Protection of Patients' Rights under the authority of Astana Akimat;
18) Coordinating Council for Ensuring the Rights and Improvement of the Quality of Life in Persons with Disabilities in Astana.